There’s a few times when I just crave something. This week it was impossible for me to get out of my head, the idea of nachos.
So, I went into my think tank a.k.a. my pantry and started looking for flavors that bounce off each other and give me the satisfying taste I want.
Probably more importantly, I want this as a meal, just just an app which will require me to make more food. What came out… was surely a masterpiece 🔥🙌🤣.
- 2 lbs 🐮
- 2-4 sweet potatoes sliced chip size
- Black beans
- Fresh salsa
- 4 Small wild onions
- Walnuts (optional)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- *Other- if wanted
- We placed our thawed beef in the crock pot overnight. You don’t have to do this, you can simply bake or fry but this makes it so good 🤗 it will literally fall right off the bone 🍖. (Next steps go over crock pot so skip if not using.)
- Combine spices, onions and optional foods (Carrots, beets)
- Place on high/low depending on how you are cooking. We did low and let it go overnight for 8 hours.
- Then it’s ready for nachos whenever you are 😋 and looks like this
- Next all that’s left is to bake your sweet taters. It usually takes about 30 minutes on 450F to get them with the right crunch. I also lightly coat the pan with avocado oil.
- After potatoes are done let cool and place on plate.
- Pull meat apart and place on top.
- Start adding more toppings. Place on top of meat: black beans, salsa, 🥑avocado, and anything else you like. We used 🥜walnuts and the cooked carrots 🥕
- Consume, enjoy and comment to let us know how it turned out!
Happy Eating! 🍽