Buffalo chicken is by far one of the most delicious things on the planet and if you don’t like it well… we can’t be friends 🤣
Okay… Okay… I’m just kiddin’ but for real this is super easy and I’m just going to get right to it.
Oven at 350 degree (F)
- 3-5oz chicken per flatbread (so do your math there ha!)
- Pepper Jack or sub your favorite cheese
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- Ranch or Greek yougurt
- Franks Red hot sauce
- Sea salt
- Bake, fry, grille or however you want to prepare your chicken. What we did fry about 2lbs of chicken in avocado oil which took ~ 15 minutes or so.
- While the chicken is cooking you need to lay out the flatbreads your are using and lay down a base of ranch or Greek yogurt. Just a thin layer and spread it out all across to the edges. To much and you’ll have a soupy pizza and not enough = not a consistent taste.https://solfitproject.com/my-movie-1-mp4/
- Chop, pull apart, other the onion and bell pepper. You’ll want smaller chunks but it doesn’t have to be anything crazy. Just make the process efficient.
- Place the toppings down, leaving the cheese for last and spread them evenly. https://solfitproject.com/toppings_flatbread3-mp4/
- Once chicken is cooked, let cool and then pull apart. You’ll want to place in a big bowl and then add a generous portion of hot sauce. The more you add the hotter it will be so I’m not going to tell you how much to put in. In general the chicken should be evenly coated. Not worried about calories? Here you can also add some ghee or other butter to the mix and give it even more flavor.
- Bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes or until flatbread is crispy and cheese, if used, is melted.
- Once done, let cool, cut into 1/3 and add some avocado.